Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday July, 28 2010 HHS




"Stairway of Fun"

30 Thrusters
Stair climb
40 Double unders
Stair climb
20 Thrusters
Stair climb
30 Double unders
Stair climb
10 Thrusters
Stair climb
20 Double unders
Post time to comments
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is our last session of the month. I just want to say that everyone has been doing so great, and I am proud of how well you have done. I know its not easy putting up with the heat, but many of you stuck it out. I am ready to get started back up again in August, and I hope you are too. I can see some improvements in you already! Lets keep moving forward, and make even more gains.

Feel free to leave comments about what you like, what you don't like, what you would like to see more of, and any suggestions you might have...

Josh S.

1 comment:

[Mongoose] said...

Maria 24:32 (modified)
Jenn 27:44!
Nichole 22:35
Tracey 21:07
Josh 17:25

Jenn, way to push yourself all the way to the end today! Happy anniversary to Nichole, I hope you enjoyed your steak dinner!

Great effort from everyone!