Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ITS GETTING HOT!



I am going to start using this blog a lot more again. I just wasn't finding any time to post. Happy June BTW! Its getting hot outside so be sure you bring plenty of water with you to the workout. I don't want any one passing out on some burpees or anything...I'm excited for the new month, and looking forward to training with everyone =)


Wednesday June 7th (tomorrow) I am going to have a make up workout at the hill because I missed last Thursday. So don't forget for workout gear if you can make it. We will meet at the hill this time rather than running over there. Your more than welcome to run if you want to though. Bring a few quarters for the meter if you decide to drive though.


Here is today's workout...see you after work!


3 Rounds Max Rep Pullups


1 min rest in between rounds



HHS:

50Double Unders

50 Squats

40 DU

40 Squats

30 DU

30 Squats

20 DU

20 Squats

10 DU

10 Squats



Last Call:

4 rounds

Tabata Hollow Rocks

No comments: