Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

Sprints Anyone?!!

I am going to the radio shack hill at 4:30 today for some hill sprints if any one wants to join me. I did these sprints during Kyles Crossfit class, and it was killer. I think I only made it to 4 sprints, but today I will shorten the distance and complete all 7.


7 Sprints Up Hill (Max Effort)
2 mins Rest in between
---------------------------------------------------------

If you need something to do at home today this is on the Crossfit Endurance Site today...


Run for 15mins

Cover as much distance as you can. This can be done on a treadmill or outside somewhere. My brother showed me this called Map My Run. On this site you can route where you want to run or how far you want to run anywhere you want.

1 comment:

[Mongoose] said...

2 sprints roughly 40 yards up hill
took me 12 seconds each.

My knee started to ache so thats my excuse for stopping. Knee Kinda sucks now, glad I stopped...could be worse.