Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday, January 3, 2011 HHS:

Happy New Year Everyone! I'm not sure how long we will be able to workout outside so lets make sure we make it count when we do. I know everyone probably has certain goals they want to reach this new year, and we can all help each other get there. Its going to take some effort, consistency and accountability, but we can still have fun in the process. You can absolutely use this site for that too. Feel free to post your goals, new year resolutions, anything that you want to be held accountable for. I am going to be better about posting info for you guys and try to cover topics you might want to know more about. Just let me know what you want to know.
I'm pumped about getting started again!


Josh S.



Warm up/Strength:
Run Train


HHS:
5-5-5-5-5 Ring Dips
3 Rounds
50 Squats
25 Burpees
400m Run


Mod 1:
3 Rounds
30 Squats
15 Burpees
400m


Mod 2:
2 Rounds
50 Squats
25 Burpees
400m Run


Last Call:
KTE Train

No comments: